Bók Guðbergs Bergssonar, Tómas Jónsson – metsölubók, er tilnefnd til bandarísku bókaverðlaunanna Best Translated Book Awards (BTBA) í flokki skáldsagna. Bæði höfundar og þýðendur þeirra verka sem verðlaunin hljóta fá í sinn hlut verðlaunafé að upphæð $5.000 frá Amazon Literary Partnership sjóðnum.
Þær bækur sem tilnefndar eru í flokki skáldsagna eru;
- Suzanne by Anaïs Barbeau-Lavalette, translated from the French by Rhonda Mullins (Canada, Coach House)
- Tómas Jónsson, Bestseller by Guðbergur Bergsson, translated from the Icelandic by Lytton Smith (Iceland, Open Letter Books)
- Compass by Mathias Énard, translated from the French by Charlotte Mandell (France, New Directions)
- The Invented Part by Rodrigo Fresán, translated from the Spanish by Will Vanderhyden (Argentina, Open Letter Books)
- Return to the Dark Valley by Santiago Gamboa, translated from the Spanish by Howard Curtis (Colombia, Europa Editions)
- Old Rendering Plant by Wolfgang Hilbig, translated from the German by Isabel Fargo Cole (Germany, Two Lines Press)
- I Am the Brother of XX by Fleur Jaeggy, translated from the Italian by Gini Alhadeff (Switzerland, New Directions)
- My Heart Hemmed In by Marie NDiaye, translated from the French by Jordan Stump (France, Two Lines Press)
- August by Romina Paula, translated from the Spanish by Jennifer Croft (Argentina, Feminist Press)
- Remains of Life by Wu He, translated from the Chinese by Michael Berry (Taiwan, Columbia University Press)
Verðlaunin verða veitt í ellefta sinn fimmtudaginn 31. maí á New York Rigths Fair ráðstefnunni.